July 20, 2015

Harry Strachan - Keep Me In Your Will

[​IMG]

Artist: Harry Strachan
Album: Keep Me In Your Will
Release Date: 1990?
Quality: VBR 320k V0
Style: Southern Gospel
Comments/Info
Location: Ohio(USA)
This is my Pastor's Only Solo Album he has done in the 90s

Tracklist
Rev. Harry Strachan - Keep Me in Your Will (4:44)
Rev. Harry Strachan - Standing in the Presence of the King (3:05)
Rev. Harry Strachan - I Don't Regret a Single Day (2:06)
Rev. Harry Strachan - Praise his Name (4:29)
Rev. Harry Strachan - Who Am I? (4:25)
Rev. Harry Strachan - I Know (3:10)
Rev. Harry Strachan - What Manner of Man (3:22)
Rev. Harry Strachan - Give Your Heart a Home (3:50)
Rev. Harry Strachan - One More Time (2:47)
Rev. Harry Strachan - Emmaus (4:14)
Rev. Harry Strachan - Come Home (4:00)
Rev. Harry Strachan - Be Still My Child (3:07)
Rev. Harry Strachan - Cool Water (2:01)

DOWNLOAD(MEGA)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: All rude comments are deleted...