September 24, 2018

Two Or More - Life in the Diamond Lane (1996)



Genre: CCM Lite AOR
Year: 1996
Password: 2014


Renatto Aguas
Eddie Aguas
Walter Aguas
Lance Mowdy

George Pirelli drums
Glenn Pearce guitars
John Elefante keyboards
J.R. McNeely bass

Produced by John and Dino Elefante

Tracks
1. He's There 4:11
2. Heaven Is Calling Your Name 4:36
3. You Are My Love (My Lord) 3:57
4. If I Could 4:15
5. Let Your Will Decide 4:26
6. What Would You Say 3:45
7. Hero 4:13
8. Keep On Walkin' 3:30
9. There Is a Kingdom 4:24
10. Our Father 3:53


New Link 08-10-2014: CLICK HERE

20 comments:

  1. What an odd album for this great blog to abruptly end with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this useful article.
    Hire Music Band In Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Music & Entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very curious about these songs! Thank you very much for sharing. happy blogs!

    my new song: Miles Away & Exede - Clear Lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. spotify playlist promotion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. merchandising

    ReplyDelete

  7. The weeknd amazing song top 1 on United States

    blinding lights

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Soldier – Live, Rare and Raw DVD]
    En Mercadolibre de Argentina

    ReplyDelete

Note: All rude / spam comments are deleted...