March 23, 2018

White Metal Invasion (1989_VA)



Bands: Various Artists
Gene: Christian Rock / Metal
Year: 1989
Bitrate: VBR Very High V0 HQ
Password: 2015

Link fixed 03-23-2018

Came on tape only.I reconverted my copy to an higher bitrate..

Tracklist:

01 Diving Right "All I Got"
02 Chariot "Truth"
03 Emerald "Battle Ground"
04 Xalt "The Cross"
05 7th Angel "I Will See You in Heaven"
06 Armada "Suicide"
07 Seraiah "C'mon Get Up!"
08 Full Armor "White Knights"
09 Soldier "Louder Than Hell"
10 Taker "Look into His Eyes"
11 Angelica "Follow Me, Follow Him"
12 Apostle "I Am Persuaded"

Download(mediafire) : CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much !
    Music connect people. I want to share for you my favorite song. I'm setting as ringtones: God's Plan and Mean to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, thank you for sharing. Music is wonderful. You can download more free ringtones at ring320kbps.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: All rude / spam comments are deleted...