January 1, 2022

The Big Gig - UK Comp (1984)

 

Christian Rock

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Recorded live December 10, 1983 at Hilliard Hall, Plymouth

Side 1:

  1. Against the Tide – Food for Thought
  2. The Barking Dogs– Feelin’ Alright
  3. Mark 2 – I Think I’m in Love
  4. Against the Tide – Pictures
  5. Mark 2 – You’re Always There
  6. The Barking Dogs – Just a Man
  7. The Alligator Jug Thumpers – Mama Don’t ‘Low

Side 2:

  1. The Barking Dogs – I’ve Been Falling
  2. Mark 2 – Knocking Down Walls
  3. The Alligator Jug Thumpers – Wild Cat Blues
  4. Against the Tide – God in Heaven
  5. Mark 2 – Liar
  6. Against the Tide – On and On

DL

1 comments:

  1. Wow, you have another one of my requests I made at HMR uploaded here! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Note: All rude / spam comments are deleted...