January 15, 2016

KJs Collection Mix Vol.1

Going thru my Misc. directory of tracks.. Thought i'd put an small album of sorts together..

Metal/Rock/Pop/Punk

Password: 2014

  1. Armada (from Kentucky) - Forever After (2:51)
  2. Armada (KY) - One For You (3:33)
  3. Galactic Cowboys - Chia Pet(Demo) (3:21)
  4. Juninho Dias - He's Alive (3:41)
  5. Juninho Dias - Meeting with God (3:43)
  6. One Man Band - My vengeance is rising (4:56)
  7. Tambora - Storm (3:29)
  8. Tribute to the Disciples - No Surfing in Hell (3:28)

Download: CLICK HERE






2 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Mike Kirkpatrick, I was one of the of the band members. If you have any questions about the band, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito obrigado meu irmão !!! Wow blog muito importante parabéns !!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: All rude / spam comments are deleted...