August 1, 2021

Lazarus - 3 Song Demo

 

Christian Metal

3 Song Demo
198? (no label)

  1. Hard is the Rock
  2. All Through the Night
  3. My Reality

I was hoping this was the hard to find 3 song demo by the same Lazarus from the UK that has two songs on the White Metal Warriors compilation. But it is not that band. I’m not really sure which one of the several Lazarus’ this is – there are no song titles, dates, information, any of it. Which is too bad – these are some pretty good commercial metal songs with a bit of a neoclassical flair. I took a guess at the song titles above based on what they sang the most in the chorus. The last song even pushed the aggression more, getting to almost borderline thrash territory. This band also has a full length demo called SDG with these three songs and six more. No idea if that one was an earlier or later demo, as I have no release date on that one, either.(not my review)


DOWNLOAD

1 comments:

  1. Obrigado irmão !!! Seu comentário incentiva a ouvir o som !!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: All rude / spam comments are deleted...